- Introduction to using cold wax medium with oils
- Introduction to the tools
- Understanding drying times
- Working wet-on-wet
- Building layers of colour
- Using transparent and opaque colours
- Creating textures and lines using a variety of tools and techniques
- Incorporating pigments and other loose powders into your work
- Blending techniques
Designed for all levels of painting experience.
All 2022 workshops in Yorkshire, Newcastle and Cornwall have now been scheduled. There is plenty to choose from whether you want to visit me at my studio based at the Craft house in Yorkshire or fancy combining a holiday in Cornwall with a bit of creativity. Head on over to my workshop listings to find one that suits you.