You will be working on paper specifically designed for painting with oils and participants will work towards completing a number of small paintings by the end of the workshop.
The workshop will include information about techniques, as well as demonstrations and plenty of time for practice.
- Introduction to using cold wax medium with oils
- Introduction to the tools
- Understanding drying times
- Working wet-on-wet
- Building layers of colour
- Using transparent and opaque colours
- Creating textures and lines using a variety of tools and techniques
- Incorporating pigments and other loose powders into your work
- Blending techniques
- Designed for all levels of painting experience.