I have teamed up with the Craft House to offer my full range of workshops on painting using oil and cold wax.
Cold wax is used at room temperature, without heat, and when combined with oil paints it can be used to produce depth and atmosphere to both abstract and landscape work.
A small number of introductory workshops are also available at the Biscuit Factory in Newcastle.
The workshops I am currently scheduled for 2020 are listed below. For more information please follow the links which will take you directly to the relevant website to book your place and to find out if spaces are available.
- 19 & 20 September 2020, An Introduction to cold wax, Craft House, Bingley
- 26 September 2020, Atmospheric landscapes, Craft House, Bingley
- 10 & 11 October 2020, An Introduction to cold wax, Craft House, Bingley
- 12, 13 & 14 October 2020, Advanced oil and cold wax, Craft House, Bingley
- 14 & 15 November 2020, Exploring oil and cold wax, Craft House, Bingley
- 28 November 2020, Atmospheric landscapes, Craft House, Bingley